Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner. - Amy Bloom -

Thursday, July 5, 2007



September 19th, 2007


Finally ... our parents met together, 'n talk bout the date, for ROM only, coz my parent thinks this year is not agoof time for me to ge marriage 'traditional one' ;p ... They decided we can ROM on September 19th this year, yippiee ...



Til now, I still can't believe I'm gonna married this year ... marry the person I love 'n goin to spend the rest of my life with him ... so we finally here ... we're goin to start a new chapter of our lifes ... it's not gonna be easy ... since we have to learn how to deal with each other feeling 'n habit, but I believe we can work this out ...


ANY OTHER THINGS U WANNA ADD ???? ;p

Daisypath Ticker