Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner. - Amy Bloom -

Thursday, July 5, 2007

ThE rInGs
June 17th, 2007
Bought the rings ... n I was acting silly again ha2 ... okay, I'm not supposed to laugh ... I'm sorry ... some people said, there's no use buying expensive wedding ring, coz at the end u won't wear them or its gonna change color since u wear it everyday ... n some other people say other things ... for me, I rather buy the rings I really like, 'n one of the reason is coz I'm gonna wear the ring everyday ... for the rest of my life ...
We engrave the ring not with our name, but 'lao gong' & 'lao po', why ? ... may be becoz I like the way we call each other tat way ... n my best friend scold me, she said we supposed to engrave it with our name ... no problem rite ??? ... ok, the most we bought other rings ha2 ...
I LOVE U
P.S : U BETTER TAKE PICTURE OF OUR RING
SO I CAN PUT IT HERE, U SILLY ...

Daisypath Ticker