Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner. - Amy Bloom -

Friday, July 6, 2007

tHe bIgGest THiNg

When my friends said, preparing for a wedding is not as simple as its heard or look, i would just laugh ... N many couples canceled their wedding becoz of its, I mean this is only the wedding if u can't handle it then wut will happen later after u live together, wut's the big deal about wedding ... it's only about, hire wedding dress, the band, the place, etc ... But now ... the reality ... it's really not a simple thing ... we could have a fight just becoz of simple things ... 'n I not even tot, tat buying a wedding rings is difficult 'n troublesome ... tat's happen to me, he2 we had a big fight just becoz of the rings ... can u believe tat
Preparing a wedding, big or small ... involving 2 families ... 2 person ... n tat means wut, kidsss ??? ... lots lots lots of disagreement ... n trust me, money is playing important role here he2 ... well, let's just say it would save u from lots of arguement ... 'n I know, girls ... they want their wedding to be perfect 'n beautiful, coz its only happen once in ur life
But the point is ... ''okay, it's not easy preparing for a wedding, even for a simple lunch banquet for 20 pax after ROM ;p'' ... for me, if I have to gave up to be together with the person I love, gave up to spend the rest of my life with him, 'n tat's just becoz of the wedding ... really, it's not worthed all ... being together with the person you love is the biggest thing u can have ... just think, how many people out there wanna get married ... want to have someone to share ... rite ??

Daisypath Ticker