Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner. - Amy Bloom -

Saturday, July 7, 2007

07 07 2007
Yup ... July 7th, 2007, 'n there so many couples have theirs wedding today ... may be becoz its the auspicious date :)
I also went to my friend's bro wedding, have to admit it was one of the most nicest wedding ... the food is nice, place ... no qs at all, decoration ... i like it, the drapes ... flower lights ... the band ... one of the nicest here, n the emcee ... is a famous actress from Jakarta ... I think tat would be every girls dream, having such a beautiful big wedding ... I think it was the unforgetable wedding for my friend's bro
Yes, I want ours wedding to be unforgetable too ... since it will only happen once ... but unforgetable wedding is not only about having it big 'n beautiful, there're many other things beside tat ... I want to remember celebrating my wedding with best friends ... my closest friends ... family
Well, hopefully we will have the unforgetable wedding ... the day when we finally be together as husband 'n wife :)

Daisypath Ticker