Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner. - Amy Bloom -

Monday, July 9, 2007

mY HiGh sCHoOl FrIEndS

Yesterday was one of my hi school friend's wedding, so I met some of my friends there ... I think the last time we met almost 2 years ago ... so many things could happen in tat period of times ... 'really miss the hi school times when u dun have to think about anything, just enjoy ur life' ha2 'n who doesn't anyway ;p

Some of my friends ... already married ... have kids ... waiting for baby ... goin to get married ... 'n some still lookin for the right one :)

When I met them ... well, nobody knows wut will happen in the future rite ??? ... I heard about unhappy marriage ... I saw unhappy couple ... I guess tat's life ... but it still makes me wondering ... how come people ended up together with the wrong person ... yes, there're so many reasons ... such as 'I dun wanna be lonely' ... 'May be I could love him/her at the end' ... 'I'm afraid Im gonna humiliate my family' ... 'Wut if I can't find someone else' ... 'n becoz of those reasons at the end we hurt each other

I think I'm lucky ... I have found the guy, I want to spend the rest of my life with ... he2 he's not the most handsome, the richest, the smartest guy on earth ... he's not perfect ... but for me he's perfect in everyway ... tough sometimes he's a pain my ass ha2 ... I hope 'n always pray we will still be like this in the next 10 years ... 20 years ... 30 years ... 'n so on :) I know our life won't easy too ... but I always think no matter how difficult it's, as long as we're together we dun have to be afraid

N for my friends ... who still lookin ... u'll find someone's who's perfect for u too in everyway ... who already has ... keep him/her tight, u'll never knows how much they meant to u ... who's already married ... hoping all of you, always happy 'n love each other

For my hon, my friends said lots of things about getting marriage ... bad 'n good ... they said, it's better when u're single ... 'n I just smile, coz I know ... single it's fun, I can do anything I like 'n yada yada ... but getting married to u, would be even more fun n excited coz we can do anything we like together he2 ... went for supper ... watching tat scary serials hi2 ... yum cha ... many other things

Daisypath Ticker