Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner. - Amy Bloom -

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Why I(We) Hate PMS


Having my PMS, arghhhhhhhhh, I really hate it. I'm having a headache now, really hate it, can't do anything ... only lying down on my bed ... 'n how I wish u're here.

Most of the reasons I hate PMS, becoz when I'm having it ... I'll have pimples everywhere on my face ... my skins become really oily ... back pain ... some part of body're getting big ... gain weight(I always wonder how tat could happen, 'n I got my weigh normal again after my period sometimes even less ha2) ... 'n the worst of all is headachesssssssssss, got my monthly headaches thanks to PMS ;p

N the only reason I can stand my PMS is ... well, I become overly sensitive 'n impatient ... so my hon 'n most of other people will understand, why I'm having such a bad mood ... if u don't get my point ... this's one of the time when I can be such a bitch without feeling guilty ha2 ... sorry hon, but tat's true ... for guys, trust me ... dun try any girls patience during their PMS, they have zero tolerance for tat


hate it hate it hate it stupid headaches, goin to lie down again


Daisypath Ticker